Scrapbooking

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mixed Media on Canvas

So, After finding out my friend died in a horrible hicking accident, I was going through his Facbook page and realized he had so many things posted that we could remember him by.. photos, videos, clips of his singing, short films, etc. He was only 20 and seemed to have lived every day to the fullest.

Anyhoo.. I looked at mine and decided I need to do more of what I like. I'll take that lesson from him, we can always plan for tomorrow but it may never come.

So, I'm not putting it off any longer, the laundry can wait.. I've been wanting to paint a mixed media canvas and found some antique prints I wanted to incorporate into the picture. I'm not sure they are done yet, but here is where I'm at so far..






 I plan to spend much more time in the art room... I hope you can too!

Linking this project on



Hugs, Patricia

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job on these...I really like them. You are right...we just never know when our time will come. So sorry to hear about your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your friend..:( You will make a great memory with these

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia. I have some good news for you - you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! I so enjoy your blog. YOU deserve it. You can find out more by going to: http://aweemeenit.blogspot.com/2011/10/guess-what-mandy-from-project-queen.html: Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They are what keeps me motivated.