Scrapbooking

Friday, July 22, 2011

Princess Coaster Mini Album

Another girly album is completed, this one geared towards the Little Princess fans. I have a fondness for Disney and just love to work on Disney albums. I think I'll have to make one of these little coaster albums with a Disney boy theme, but at the moment I've started a Mickey altered journal/scrap/activity book that needs finishing too.

So many papers, so little time. :)

Again, I wanted to play with some charms I started making.. and I have been making most of my own embellishments these days as well. I had features on my Cricut that were not being used enough.. especially those end caps. Now I'm hooked on them and have been using them for page titles. 




I (finally) bought a Sizzix Big Shot for embossing paper.. this one was Tim Holtz "Alterations" 
folder, Dot-Matrix

Cricut end caps in use for titles!

Cute little Cricut flowers and an "end cap" tag..



"Who's the fairest of them all?" mirror charm.

Now that I have the charm thing down I'd love to make some pins, but I'm not shopping this month... guess I can wait till August to try that! 

One more charm...  I love that I can take some beads and tools and make these anywhere.
Even on vacation!


Sweet!

This album was added to the Inspire Me Fridays linky party at Joyful Stamper
and Clean and Scentsible Creative Spark link party.





3 comments:

  1. WOW - just WOW! This is so absolutely awesome, Patricia! I mean truly amazing! I love everything about it! You did such a fabulous job and I love the charm :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you did so I could find yours! I'm a new follower :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you buy your coasters for your albums? My email is melody.e.willoughby@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They are what keeps me motivated.