Scrapbooking

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Girlz! An itty bitty Coaster album.

So, I have all this girly paper and no girls in my house.

I decided to go ahead and use it up and get a start on some product for an Etsy store that I keep thinking I will start some day.. I always have good intentions and then I get side tracked.

I started with some papers that I thought would appeal to the tween group and tried to make it something that would appeal to the 10 - 13 year old set. I think I got it..

Now that is has a ribbon and a charm, I'll stop messing with it.

Lots of tags!



Of course, if your like me, it's never finished and I decided I should have charms on my albums, so I whipped up one of those too.. I had no idea I could do this but once I started I went crazy. I love how they all turned out.

New ideas to take me away from the laundry!


I won't bore you with all of them.. but they are fun to do! Since this photo, I've made a few more with pink, I'll add the pics on the next blog. Princess mini coaster album coming up..
and.. another cool cake! Yum. 

Album added to Inspire Me Fridays with Joyful Stamper
and Linkin' with Lil' Luna every Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous Patricia! I found your project at Inspire me Fridays, had to come by to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Saw this at Inspire me Friday and LOVE IT!! Pink and black are my favorite color combo and you totally rocked it!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little coaster mini. I have some coasters lying around. This makes me want to break them out and get started on a project! TFS Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They are what keeps me motivated.