Scrapbooking

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free beez..

I had to make some pages with tabs. So, I quickly designed these and thought I'd share. Handy when you need them. There are a few other free SVGs on my download page, I'm trying to add more as I have the time or I create one for myself. Enjoy!


Six Tabbed Pages




All of my free SVG files at Cropacabana.com can be opened with Safari or Firefox browsers. Internet Explorer will not open them. To download any SVG, click on the download button. When it opens, right click and save (“save page as” in Mac) to your computer. If you have any trouble contact Patricia directly.



Download the SVG. Open in SCAL, resize to your needs and then ungroup to cut individual pages. If you need pages ungrouped by me, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog today. I'm so glad you did!
    I'm now following your blog, and look forward to getting to know you as a new bloggie friend!

    All the Cricky Best-from My Hands to Yours,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky
    www.gettingcricky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nice comments. I'm new to blogging but love how easy it is to find like minded friends. I have lots of catching up to do here and in my scrap room.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They are what keeps me motivated.